FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
*If you are shopping from Europe, United States or Canada please visit www.LRElephant.com
Unfortunately, we have had to pause our worldwide orders and dispatches. Please be assured this is a temporary measure and we are working hard to be back online for our international customers as soon as we can.
Standard Tracked Delivery
Free on ALL orders over £100
Of course you can, as long as the code was valid at the time of ordering, all you need to do is wait until you receive the parcel, then email us with the code and your order number. We’ll then refund the amount back to you.
Unfortunately, our website does not currently allow you to change or cancel anything yourself. We are also unable to edit an order once it has been placed.
If you need help with this, please email us but we may have to ask you to wait for the order to be delivered for it then to be returned to us.
Jewellery and some of the home décor orders will be posted from London, United Kingdom.
For all the other products we work with an on-demand order fulfilment company with facilities worldwide!
An additional customs and tax fee can occur on international orders. This fee is not in our control and is assessed by your local customs office. Customs policies vary widely for every country so please check with your local customs office directly to see if they apply duties and taxes to your purchases.
- Machine wash inside out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colours.
- Tumble dry low or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean!
- Do not wear whilst sleeping, taking part in physical activities or whilst bathing.
- Do not overextend / overstretch any of the jewellery, as they may break under excessive force.
- Do not expose to high temperatures, water or to sunlight for prolonged periods as this will weaken any elastic there may be.
- Avoid direct contact with perfume, deodorant or any kind of chemicals.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Stones are tumbled as efficiently as possible to remove sharp edges although care should still be taken when wearing as sharper ends may still remain.
- All sizes are approximate; as each item is handcrafted, they all differ slightly in size; if you have a specific size requirement please contact prior to purchase.
- Uniqueness of the gemstones is that they all differ in appearance, shade, shape and size therefore they all have different patterns, textures and they will likely look almost the same but still be different then the shade of the colours shown; they may be darker or lighter, smaller or larger as well as having natural inclusions and fractures.
- We do not claim or guarantee that our products have any power or properties. They are sold purely as fashion accessories.
- Natural gemstone jewellery must never be used to treat any illnesses or conditions, without first consulting with a healthcare professional and in no way should be used instead of conventional medicine.
- Please consult your Doctor if you have any healthcare concerns, whether physical or mental.